Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tooth Paste Magic

Why in the hell am I going to bed looking like this?



Let me tell you about the toothpaste trick I learned about recently.

MAGIC people. I will be honest, I was pretty lucky (and maybe unhygienic ;)) throughout HS about washing my face. I NEVER washed my face. Then I went to college and was like all right I will start washing my face but only when I shower.


Let me add that every. Single. Night. No matter what the circumstance is I wash my makeup off with a face wipe from Target – the off brand cheap stuff. Does magic.

Anyway, I had some zits last week because it was my TOM and my cousin told me about the toothpaste trick (put toothpaste on zit and let it sit over night – wake up and wash face with hot water). I woke up with dried out zits and they were gone by the afternoon. HOLLLA.



I thought I would share this trick and my attractive selfies that I took right when I woke up. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment