Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fitness Journal

 I have been doing my own workouts lately vs. driving 35 minutes to do boot camp. Although I miss boot camp a lot, I am finally at a point where I am in a routine with my workouts.



Something that has helped my workouts is starting a fitness journal. Now, I am super new to this workout journaling stuff. I journal my personal life on my blog!



But in my fitness journal is the workout I will be doing that day then details about that workout. I write how long it took me, I write exciting things that happened, I write if I stopped to go to the bathroom, I write if I gave up mid workout because I just was not flipping feeling it (this happens too many times).


This journal has been super fun for me because I get to write in marker and plan workouts which I LOVE doing. It has been fun to look back at progress I have made, for example how many sit-ups I did in two minutes a few weeks ago vs. this week.




And lets be honest, this journal is pretty classy looking.

How do you keep track of your workouts? Do you journal? Blog? Post-it note?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment