Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Marathon Training - No Good For Weight Loss

 Honestly my thoughts when I started training for a marathon were ‘awesome I will be burning 2000 calories and dropping weight like crazy!’

I will be honest; I did not lose hardly any weight during marathon training. I would go back and forth between the same 5 pounds. Nothing stayed off for GOOD.

Since the marathon I have been working out in my room at my apartment 4/5 days a week and sprinting 1 day a week… I am .8 away from being back in the 150’s and I fit into ALL my clothes that I wore last August. It is a great feeling to know I am not spending hours at them gym or restricting myself from certain foods. In fact today I had 2 servings of Reese’s Puff cereal and enjoyed every second of it. And last night? Last night I had some moose track ice cream and woke up weighing less this AM than I have since last September (Yes, these were both impulse buys at Target this week will it is my TOM).

I will not lie I am a little worried for Christmas because I LOVE food and I always go in thinking I will do great and I never end up doing well. Did you know the average person gains 10 pounds during the Holidays? GULP. I will indulge when something is worth it and continue to workout.


But I will always remember to ENJOY and LIVE life!


In the mean time I sorta have a good dessert recipe. It tastes similar to cookie dough.
1 cup greek yogurt
2 T. PB
2 T. chocolate chips
few drops of stevia
MIX --> EAT

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment