Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Love

Christmas was wonderful. I got to spend lots of time with my beautiful family and share many giggles. Two days straight of full tummies, many laughs and lots of love. 


Christmas is absolutely my favorite. 


This year I got some fun fitness gifts that will keep me on track in 2015: an outdoor Lulu coat, socks, GC, a stability ball, new shoes, headbands and best of all a lifetime gym membership!


I am so excited and cannot wait to explore this week. The classes they have excite me SO much. Part of me wants to just go to the gym for four hours, but the other part of me wants to sit home and eat peanut butter chocolate truffles. 

I hope you a had a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones. I have more fun blogs to come this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment