Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pumpkin Everythannggg

Alright, this fall I made it a goal to try as many pumpkin flavored foods as possible because lets be honest…. I am your typical white girl.

PSL… Yum. I love both Caribou’s and Starbucks. BUTTT  I only got two this year because they are not the best for you (sigh).



Pumpkin protein bars… These are homemade and you can find the recipe HERE. I loved these when they were warmed up.. Nummy.


Pumpkin protein shake…. Hello awesome in a cup. The added whip cream on the top made this easily the best homemade protein shake I have ever put my mouth on {insert drooling here}. You can find the recipe on my instagram page @baileymckenziesff


Pumpkin chobani yogurt. AMAZING. I put some granola on top and it made for the perfect snack. Typically I do plain greek yogurt, but for convenience I have been doing flavored individual yogurts. This is the bomb.



Trader Joe’s pumpkin cereal bars… Yummy! Satisfying the pumpkin craving along with I need a dessert ASAP.
 


Pumpkin noosa. This is so creamy and delicious! I was using it as a dessert – I would mix 4 oz. plain greek yogurt with 4 oz. noosa pumpkin.


Pumpkin pie blizzard. I have only had two this whole season {I could not even count on two hands how many I had last year – cough cough Lauren}. Super yummy – very pumpkin flavored in my opinion.


Pumpkin English muffins – YUM. I would use these for pre-workout carbs in the AM. I did not even put anything on top, toasted them and ate them within seconds.



My only dislikes:
Pumpkin gum… Trident really let me down on this one. I was not satisfied at all :(



Trader Joe’s pumpkin butter… Not a fan and put it straight in the garbage after trying a few times to be a fan. Bummer.


What are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes/store bought items?


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment