Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November Goals

Goals- I believe….. You have to have them. You have to have a plan. You cannot get down on yourself (too much). You should find a buddy/accountability partner. You have to set reasonable yet difficult goals. You have to revisit them. Every. Fricken. Day.

I struggle with goals. I have said that before numerous times on my blog. But last month I went out with a bang and I hope to do that in November too!

I came home from class last week and took 1 whole hour to brainstorm. What a few goals would be for this month (PR on my 10K, 75 running miles & 163 lbs. are my major goals). Then I thought of rewards. I was thinking new Lulu’s but I suck because I will jut go buy them if I want them {even if I do not hit my goal}. Uhhhh I am so bad. Face palm. So I decided to write down all the rewards I will be getting by working hard everyday. These rewards are all FREE: I will feel sexy in everything I wear, I will feel good in a swim suit (trip to Cali in January!), I will feel CONFIDENT and happy everyday, I will know that I CAN do something and I WILL do something even I SET MY MIND TO IT.

Some of my goals for this month:
PR on 10K
163 by 12/1
75 RUNNING miles (I am a little over 30 now)
follow iifym
save money and shop SMART
sprint 1X a week
drink drink drink {H2O people}
move my body when I am bored
study hard {I tend to get burnt out near the end of the semester}
get 8+ hours of sleep a night
inspire others to get FIT
spin 1X a week
blog 3Xs a week
40 sit ups in less than a minute
2:30 plank {I use to be able to hold 5 minutes, I need to practice planking again}



I want to have this happy smile on my face DAILY



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment