Tuesday, November 18, 2014

LOL At My Life

Okay, first off, I hate LOL. Something about seeing lol irritates the heck out of me. I do not care when others use it, sometimes I find it funny, but for some reason I cannot get myself to use it. Until today.

These past couple of days have literally been a joke. I am starting to wonder when it will stop.

Lets start with yesterday. I snoozed my alarm from 6:20 AM until 7:55 AM when I realized I HAD to get out of bed for my 8:15 AM class. Mind you I needed food and to let my car warm up/then drive 2 minutes to class at not get a good parking spot, because hellllo I am late. I get in the freezing cold car curse a little at how mad I am for not working out when my original alarm went off and bam spill kefir (yogurt like drink) all over my black tennis shoes. All right, do not everyone come at me at once – I now have white substance all over my shoes and smell like dairy.
I walk my late self into class and crap there is a guest speaker. Everyone stares at the girl who has not showered since Saturday night because I thought I was going to workout Sunday (oops that did not happen) and then I skipped my early AM workout – so please excuse my crunchy curly hair sprayed Saturday night hair.
After my classes I decide I better go run some sprints because once again that early AM workout did not happen. So I get myself going – I am cruising until this girl gets on the treadmill right next to me. I kid you not there were THREE girls in the whole cardio area and about 8 open treadmills, but you know she picks the one next to me. I glance over at here treadmill (because yes, it is a competition) and I see she is holding a steady 7.3 speed. WHAT! I am dying doing longer sprints of 8 speed and she is holding a 7.3 without evening breathing heavy. I crank the speed up to finish out 5 miles and I am at a slight incline 4.0 to be exact with a speed of 10. I was at 4.98 and the treadmill STOPPED. Error -401 and bam OFF it went. It would not start again or even light up. I grabbed the towel to wipe it down and ran out of there so fast because yes I did break it. The rest of Monday I wrote a research paper so that was fun.
Tuesday comes and I get up do a little arm workout and then plan to run outside. Until my cousin/roommate needs my car to drive somewhere. I think OK you can have it, I will just be a boss and run 3 miles, then walk 1 mile to class, then walk 1 mile to babysit, then walk 1 mile back to our apartment. So she takes my car. I motivate myself to run in 7-degree weather, which actually feels like -8. After my run I go to check my phone and the message “Too cold to operate charge” comes up. Ok cool I will charge you phone even though you were at like 88% before our 3 mile run where I did not even use you. After about thirty minutes it will not charge or turn on. So I officially do not have a phone to call Verizon or a car to drive anywhere. But I am still being a boss and walking all over. I really feel like I am living in the 30’s where there are no phones and you have to walk. A LOT. 
Oh and I tried to whip up some protein waffles before class and they stuck to the waffle iron. So I resorted to breaking them up with my hands and dipping them into jelly. Sounds like something a hobo would do….

I am not even pissed. Just think it is hilarious how my last two days of running have caused issues.


Do you ever have days where you just LOL at your own life?

And on the bright side at least I got a cute selfie of myself after I worked out. And yes I am wearing a scarf, sports bra and headband - I was driving somewhere after and I needed my sweat to dry before I put my clean clothes on ;) SO CLASSY. 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I seriously laughed out loud reading this post even though I knew all of the above happened. Love you Bails. you keep life so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete