Friday, November 21, 2014

Life Updates

I feel like I have not done a life update in awhile and life has been pretty grand lately.

I have been getting in some outdoor runs or I should say **trying** to get in some runs. This MN weather is killing me. I do not like being cold and then add in some sweat, yeah…. I am out. But new workout clothes are always motivating:


Besides running outside I have been sprinting on the treadmill. Last week I broke the treadmill so currently I am taking a week off from my schools gym, because lets be honest I do not want to be seen by anyone. I have been lifting some dumbells in my room at my apartment – it is actually going really well.





I have been eating some very yummy foods and creations. My latest favs are protein pancakes, protein waffles and omelets.. Of course I love salad, chicken, yogurt and everything else below :)
















Some days I actually put a real bra on and pants. Except I kind of cheat because these are jeggings from Lulu Lemon – so basically they feel the same as workout pants. Double score.



If you hung out with me throughout this whole post I love you. I hope you enjoyed a little photo dump because I am getting a new phone today and all my food pictures will go bye-bye.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment