Monday, November 10, 2014

Making Today A GREAT Day

Happy Monday! I am making today a GREAT day because, well, I decided to.

This morning I woke up at 6:20 and did some lifting before class, I got the kitchen cleaned, put some chicken in the crockpot and was in class by 8:00 AM.

Remember last week when I mentioned I thought snow would be coming soon? One short week later MN is getting pounded with snow! Classes are getting cancelled and I am enjoying soup and grill cheese. Along with some good Christmas music, I love me some Michael Buble.


This weekend Catherine was home and we managed to get in two workouts – stairs and a run, 8 miles! Apparently we still got it ;)


I find dressing for workouts outside in the winter to be so hard! I start off wanting to be in 452 layers, then I get hot, then cold and after my workout I have the chills for a few hours. So stinking frustrating. I purchased this windbreaker earlier this fall and I love it.



How was your weekend? Are you still hung-over on Halloween candy? If so TODAY make the changes you want. Go move your body. Eat some good foods and get some sleep. Tomorrow is always a new day to be the BEST version of you possible.

Catherine was running a minute behind - NBD I
just sat in the car and took some selfless :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment