Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You do YOU

I did a fantastic arm workout yesterday and I am feeling it today. I will share it below!

Something I found out while trying to do at home exercises is I do best when each ‘rep’ is one minute vs. a # of times. When you workout you have to find what works best for YOU. Do not do what your friends are doing or what studies show. Do what YOU like and enjoy. For example, some people like to only do cardio – but studies show lifting weights will causes cute muscles which will in return burn fat. WHO FRICKEN CARES because if you enjoy cardio just do cardio. You never want to hate a workout SOO much. Why waste time doing something that you dread?
 

UPPER BODY:
Shoulder press
Chest press
Chest flies
Plank
Pushup
Bicep curls
Tricep kickbacks (each arm)
Rows (each arm)
Pushups
Plank
Bicep around the worlds
Dips
Bicep curls
Lat pull downs

1 minute each – rest 15 seconds between each workout – rest 45 seconds at the end of the set – do for a total of 3 times – it will take about 59:00 minutes! Whooo! Get your exercise on people.


This workout hits the upper body – I felt it in my triceps and biceps along with my ‘pecs’ – lets just say sprinting today was difficult.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment