Monday, November 3, 2014

Donuts

Happy Monday!

I am in a great mood today for a few different reasons:

November is here. Fall is [obviously] here too, and the leaves are on the ground, the big sweaters are on and hot tea is in hand. I have a feeling we could get a some snow soon :)

I figured out my Thanksgiving outfit and I cannot wait to wear it. It is a dress that I bought last year when I was teeny tiny, weighing around 150 lbs, size 2-4. Now I am 167 lbs, muscle on my body and size 6 ish but it fits very nicely.. I was nervous at first!

I am part of the SM November challenge. This is similar to the October challenge where I lost 5 fricken pounds in one month! Can I get a hallelujah? My eating was on point the whole month, my exercises were fran-fricken-tastic and I ran a marathon. October 2014 was definitely my comeback month. I am hoping that being in this challenge brings a successful November too! The holidays can be tricksy with all the parties, drinks, snacks, desserts, foods, all the good stuff.


And to wrap up this post I will show a few pictures from my 10K Donut Run this past weekend… Boy oh boy did I enjoy a few too many donuts.

Lauren, Kenz and I.

On the left was last year when I ran the Sandy's 10K race. It
was my longest race ever, little did I know I would be a
marathoner one year later. Between these to pictures was a stressed
girl on the left not liking school or living very healthy --> to
a girl on the right who is loving life, lifting heavy, running far and making
everyday a GREAT day.
Apple fritter - the size of my head.
Ashamed to say I ate this whole donut + the one
below.

My FAVORITE donut ever - it is the frosting
filled ones (not pudding crap). So good and worth
all the calories, fats and carbs.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment