Monday, September 14, 2015

Overly-Annoying

Happy Monday!

I am in a really good mood today and I am not going to let anything stop me from being overly-annoying on this beautiful Monday.

I am participating in a workout study and getting paid a lot of money to workout and wash a t-shirt. That is one reason I am excited.

Another reason? Well I went to the doctor and he put me on antibiotics, gave me shoe inserts and told me I can run as long as it is pain free. Hopefully Wednesday I will run 20 miles!

I also started a “cut” today and nailed all my food/workouts. That makes me proud. I do not have a lot of weight to lose, but I want to lose some inches. I will post about this later on.

I booked a trip to Chicago with Kyle in November. We have a wedding but will also call it an anniversary trip!

I might be traveling to England with my mom and sister – this is exciting!!

Geez, I do not even know what else is making me so happy. I guess life is just great and I am feeling blessed!


And…. I had a friend send me this – ummmm, yes this is AMAZING!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Can you say what this study is about that you will be getting paid for? Good luck on your 20-miler tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to wear a workout shirt that they provide for me 5 workouts times. Each time I workout, I let the shirt lay in a ball for 24 hours before washing it with special detergent that they provided. At the end of my workouts 5 workouts I got a new shirt (different brand) and am doing the same process of 5 workouts. In the end I will make $290 :) I am not sure of the company name but they are outside of Stillwater, MN. And thanks for the good luck wishes. xo!

      Delete
    2. Nice! If they need more individuals let me know! I would love to join!

      Thanks for responding!

      Delete