Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cutting!

For the last few months I would say I have been content with my weight. I am at the point where it is not my biggest concern, I more care about how I feel. Throughout the summer I began to eat a little more than I did in the spring and I also turned 21 - so more alcohol. I will be honest, I hate the taste of almost all alcohol. I drink for the socialization part but man it's nasty! I'm the person who orders a chocolate martini (doesn't like it) and then orders a margarita (doesn't like it) and then I want to know what "virgin" drinks there are. Hahahaha. 

Anyway, I feel like while I maintained my weight I was able to have some NSV (non scale Victories) like lifting more weight! This was huge for me; however, with that said I want to try to lose a little more "fat" on my body and then try to mini bulk to gain more muscle, before cutting again. 


You CANNOT pick where you lose fat on your body, your body picks for you. AKA why I have a small chest but still a tummy ;) Dumb, I know. A few areas I would like to see more fat loss: armpit/back, around my Bicep, lower tummy. We will see how it goes! I am still going to be eating about 1880 calories (but following macros, not calories, MFP always messes with your calories FYI) vs 2200 a day - if I feel sluggish at 1880 I'll bump it up but I know my body loses while eating 1800's calories. I'll keep you in the loop about how it goes! 

hahahaha, I laughed too hard.

Tomorrow I will post some upcoming newer goals and my macros!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment