Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday friends!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, if you are in MN then I really hope you got outside to enjoy the weather! It was beautiful here.

This weekend I went up to SJU. I was planning to workout with Catherine but it took me 3.5 hours to get up there instead of the normal 1.5 (or less!). I was so bummed because we were going to work on squats – I always love having a squat buddy! Kyle and I grabbed dinner then hung out with his friends. I feel like we do the same thing every time I go up there, but I still have so much fun and I look forward to it every time. Saturday there was a football game and we also met up with some family friends! It was a good weekend up there.

After a weekend of drinking and eating foods that make my body not-so-happy, I am ready for tomorrow.  This week my workout plans are up in the air because I am seeing a podiatrist tomorrow about my infected toe. If everything goes how I want it to, I will be able to run 20 miles this week. Once I have this 20 mile run behind me I will feel a lot better!


I will update you tomorrow after my appointment with some new goals depending on if I can run on my foot (they will be health and school related goals :))

And this was too funny not to share! I LOVE hills (sprinting them!) but sometimes hills on race day have me saying all the swear words in my head.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment