Friday, September 18, 2015

New Goals

I decided to think of some new goals as I go forward with a cut. They are pretty simple and straightforward, but for me, if I make them crazy, super confusing, extremely hard I do not stick to them ;)

Fall 2015 Goals:
Hit macros (Regular days: 72f/157c/150p…high carb days are 190-250g carbs and micronutrients: fiber, vitamins, etc.)
Try my hardest to work through pain and run – I really want to do the marathon
Water! Water! Water!
Stay on track when traveling. This will be hard. I do not count macros when traveling or when visiting Kyle, but I want to do better than I have been doing. Lately it turns into three straight days of eating and drinking crap. I am okay with a night or two here or there, or a meal out, but when it turns into a whole weekend my body goes into shock!
Get more sleep – I am in night class three days a week and then waking up at 4:52 am It has been rough!
Try new recipes, mostly pumpkin ones ;)
Try new things that scare me (gym wise, fashion wise, reach out to people)

I will relook at these goals in early October and see how it is going.


This weekend I am home and I plan to chill tonight before race day tomorrow (5K with my Troopers!) and babysitting multiple times this weekend.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment