Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Healthy Protein Cheesecake

A few months back I tried protein cheesecake at Catherine’s and it was super yummy, but I was scared to make it until recently! I could not find the perfect recipe that had ingredients that I already had on hand. So I made up my own recipe from looking at other recipes. This recipe was easy, fast, convenient (like I always have these ingredients on hand) and YUMMY.
Healthy Protein Cheesecake
   2 8-oz. packages of cream cheese  
   12oz greek yogurt – I used ½ plain and ½ vanilla
   2 Whole Eggs
   1-2 Tbsp Stevia
   ¼ Cup almond milk Milk
   1large scoops protein powder (I used quest vanilla)
   1tsp Vanilla Extract
   Dash Salt

Preheat oven to 325°. Let the cream cheese soften before pressing it down in a large mixing bowl. Then add in your eggs and stevia using an electric mixer. Adding in the rest of the ingredients every thirty seconds, mixing for a total of 3 minutes. Pour mixture into a 6” pan that is lined with parchment paper. Cook at 325° for 25 minutes, then set the oven to 200° and cook for one hour. Let it cool in the fridge for four-five hours before eating.  


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Do you know the macros for 1 serving? Also, is your MFP public or private?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Courtney! Per a slice it is 1.4f/8.9c/16.5p (8 slices total). MFP is currently private :) I might change back to public soon when I begin to cut @baileymckenziesff

      Delete