Thursday, May 28, 2015

Being Adventurous

Last Friday I did something I have always wanted to do. I willingly jumped 13,000 feet out of the air.
Kyle and I
Kyle jumped right before me - this was the scariest part watching someone
you know fall out of a plane!

ME!

It was hands down the best experience of my life and I am so happy I could do it. Kyle and I loved it so much we signed up to do it again. I know, I know, we are CRAZY! I am trying to encourage so many friends and my dad to go along next time with us.







Then I pulled my chute and knew I was going to be safe :)





 We both got a super cool video (that I had had to pay for by giving away my left leg ;)) and about 100 pictures – I am so glad we paid to do this! Do not giggle too much at all these pictures ;)




post signature

1 comment: