Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy, Healthy, and a Heart Full of Love

What a weekend! I was able to see some lovely people and had an absolute blast. I cannot wait for summer to officially start next week. Woooo!

I destroyed my lower body last week with a tricky leg day workout, the Stillwater Stairs and then a mini duathlon on Saturday. Feeling sore makes everything better ;) Saturday after Simply Running met Catherine, Katie and I did a duathlon around my neighborhood: 3 mile run, 6.2 mile bike, 2 mile run. I was exhausted!



Saturday evening we went out to celebrate Katie’s birthday. Finding sushi I love is hard, so when I find a roll I love I have to give the restaurant a shout out. We went to Bagu Sushi and my favorite roll was the French Kiss. Amazing.



Sunday I was able to spend the morning with Kyle and his family. In the afternoon we went to my family to see my mom and grandma. I am so blessed to have so many amazing moms in my life. This week my grandma J. undergoes surgery to remove her cancer and my grandma W. has been in the hospital this weekend, keep them in your prayers please!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment