Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May Goals

I know I say this every month, but holy cow, how am I already setting new goals for another month?!

This month I have a lot of fun activities planned: school is wrapping up, Katie’s birthday celebration, skydiving, a duathlon, a stair race, grad parties, and more! It will definitely be a busy month and I want to make sure to balance life when I get stressed.

May Goals:
Balance (this is my motto if you cannot tell :))
Track food – the good, the bad, and the ugly
Stairs one day a week
2 runs a week
Explore Anytime Fitness – lift 3-4 times a week



My last goal is to be proud of my race times, especially my duathlon. I really want to do well and push myself to my limits. I want to be fricken exhausted when I cross the finish line and feel proud. The goal time I am shooting for is under 1:45 – which would be 4 miles under 40 minutes and 11-mile bike ride in under 1:05. If I push myself to my max and do not make my goal time I still want to be happy.

Last night I went to the Twins game with Kyle and two other friends. I live for my workout pants and tank tops with a sports bra that doesn't have underwire poking me, but sometimes dressing up is fun too :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment