Monday, May 25, 2015

Inspiration From Kids

Happy Monday friends! I wanted to start my post by first saying I am thankful for all of the men and women who have fought for our country and have given up their lives.

I hope you found yourself enjoying this long weekend with your family and friends near. I had an excellent weekend filled with the people I LOVE. 

Friday I went skydiving – holy crap! I will post some pictures and my video later this week. All I have to say is it was AMAZING.



Saturday my kiddos ran a 5K. When I say ‘my kiddos’ what I mean is the kids I trained for the last 8 weeks. They all did so awesome and they inspire me to live a healthy, whole, positive, and active life. Running with these kids is truly something special and I cannot wait for our next session starting in June.



Later in the day Saturday Kyle and I went to Anytime Fitness to celebrate 7 months of being together. I mean what is better than having a gym to yourself?! We were able to try some new moves and not feel like total dorks. I also PR’d on my squat so that was exciting.



Sunday I ran with Katie and Dana. Wow, it was a hilly 6 miles but we did so well. I believe it was my fastest 6-miler and I was PROUD!


The rest of Sunday I hung with Kyle and his family celebrating his 21st birthday. But before we hung out with his family I got us donuts. Post 6-miles and it was his birthday, we deserved donuts!!!
When he went to the bars I went to hangout with my grandma. 
 

What a weekend! Once again, it flew by! May is also almost over and that makes me so sad! Ahh life flies by way too fast.
On this beautiful Memorial Day I will be seeing Ashley and Katie for summer running and dinner! I am planning some other posts for the upcoming weeks that include: my skydiving photos and video, prepping food the lazy way, eating on the go, eating out and MORE. I cannot wait to share :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment