Sunday, May 3, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have two weeks left of school then two weeks off before summer school starts, sounds fun, huh? These next two weeks are going to FLY by.

Things have been going well. I have been getting in some awesome workouts and recently became a member at Anytime Fitness. I am so excited to explore the Anytime Fitness world these upcoming weeks. I still have my Lifetime membership but if I fall in love with Anytime I will drop Lifetime.


I was messing around flexing the other night before going to Jersey Boys. I was  excited to see some arm progress, like my bicep, is trying to pop out!


This past weekend Simply Running met up for the first time. There were only four of us, but as more college kids come home, and the summer moves forward I hope it grows! It was  fun to run with others. And holy cow Katie is fast if I can keep up with her this summer I will have zero issues PR’ing. But I have to work my ass off because I do not want to slow her down.


My eating has been blah. I took about four days off from tracking because it is good to have a break, in my opinion. I ate out a lot this past weekend, and I got to try some yummy food from Crave!



Catherine is home now, so our little circle is complete. Ha ha! This morning Catherine and I met up to do the stairs and then get shakes. YUM. I highly recommend Squeeze It if you live near Stillwater, MN!


Then tonight Katie, Catherine and I made dinner together and then got Froyo. I think my last time getting Froyo was in January, so it was long over-due.




This week will be crazy busy as I am playing “mom” for a family for four days. My main focus this week is going to be tracking my food and making healthy choices. Exercising will be hard with class, work, and overnight sitting. I am thinking some runs with the stroller!? Who knows!



Have a fabulous week friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment