Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Updates, Updates, UPDATES!

I have missed blogging this past month but I had a much needed break. While I was taking a break Tia from Hands On Pants Off gave my blog the CUTEST FRICKEN DESIGN EVER. I am so excited!!

So lets start with where my life is at right now….
I passed my Certified Personal Training test that I have been studying for.
I got offered a job training kids at Trumi. It is going to be all about FUN: exercise, nutrition, building the kids confidence and building relationships with people in the community. I already have a one session under my belt and lets just say these kids are awesome. I am so excited to see where the summer takes me.


I also signed a lease for my very own apartment. I cannot wait to start decorating! I will be living with my cousin. My room is coral, mustard, white and gray themed – whoooo!



I am participating in a survey that allows me to use a FitBit for 60 days. If I complete it I get to keep it. A few weeks down and I have not quit yet. If you have a FitBit lets connect! I am starting to get use to it. At first I thought of it as ugly jewelry, now I think of it as making me look more fitness-y and that I might look like I somewhat know what I am doing. Oh and when I don’t hit our group goals I may or may not run in place in front of my bed before I allow myself to go to sleep. I will not fail this competition I have going with my fellow training partners.


I bought this super cute jumpsuit that I am still learning how to rock.


I had dinner with Catherine and Katie. Catherine and I tried a shot of grass! Cheers to being healthy but man that was GROSS.



And most importantly, I took up Desperate Housewives on Netflix during this time. It is one of the top 10 worst decisions of my life, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Life is so good right now. I am waking up with a smile on my face excited to see what each day brings. It is extremely busy, but soon I will have a routine, and things will slow down. When things slow down I plan on getting some vitamin D and watching Desperate Housewives.


Next week I will start back up with my weekly Workout Wednesday post, so if you have any suggestions on what you want to see post it in the comments

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment