Wednesday, June 18, 2014

W.O.W. {#27}

If you are a new reader, every Wednesday I try to put together a workout - called Workout Wednesday. Sometimes I have pictures that go with the workout or a good description. I just became a certified personal trainer and I have been working out at a studio for 8 months or so. I am always open to suggestions if you have them!

Arms are my favorite major body part to work, I really want to tone my arms so I feel super confident in tank tops and dresses this summer.

Every movement is one minute unless otherwise stated:
Plank hold
Jumping jacks
Plank hold
Burpees
Plank hold
Mt. Climbers
Dips - regular pace
High knees
Dips - super fast
Jumping lunges
Dips - super slow
Rest
Bicep curl {I used 15 lb}
Bicep curl - 90 degree hold & pulse
Squat jumps
Bicep curl - super slow
Bicep curls - fast
Rest
1 minute butt kicks
1 minute plank hold
Tricep kick backs, L leg forward R leg back - right arm do work {L arm can rest on the knee}
Tricep kick backs, R leg forward L leg back - left arm do work {R arm rest on the knee}
4 minute plank hold! This is the big test - your arms will be shaking and you will want to quit. But remember to believe in yourself!!


You should be able to finish this in under 35 minutes – try to give yourself 8-10 minutes in both the beginning and the end for warm up/ cool down.

No workout pictures this week but I thought I would share a few pictures of my room! A few months ago we painted the walls, then slowly we have been working on decorating and getting new furniture. It is FINALLY complete. The only bad news is this is at my parents house and I will only be here every once in awhile since I got my new apartment. 




I have a good sized bedroom so I was able to keep one of my old wardrobe dressers in my room. It does not match so my OCD {self diagnosed of course} kicks in, AKA why it is not pictured ;)

My sister and I are working on some fun DIY projects, I am hoping they will be done for a post Friday! If not they should be up on the blog early next week. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment