Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Recap

I was in Iowa this past weekend for a wedding. I seriously love weddings and I need to make more friends so I can go to more weddings ;)





I saw this dress on Pinterest a month ago and I knew I wanted needed it. Both the necklace and the dress are from Jcrew Factory.






Yesterday I got to catch up with Katie, Catherine and Ashley. We went shopping and I got two Victoria's Secret sports bras that were on sale. They actually hold my baby boobs in place! Score. The bras I got are Incredible by Victoria's Secret and Victoria's Secret Angel Sports Bra. This is the first time I have ever spent $65 on two sports bras but I know they are good quality and should last longer than my $14.99 Target bras.


This week I have some great blogs planned an awesome salad, a playground workout and I promise to show you my DIY projects. They are complete just not on the walls… I need to snap some after pics!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment