Monday, June 16, 2014

Gettin' Dirty

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great weekend – I sure did! Between running a race with my family to my fabulous fathers day dinner! It was great.








Saturday my family and I ran the race Mud Games. Catherine and Katie did the race too, so we of course had to get a picture! It was so fun!  I think everyone loved it and committed to next year even ;) We were not competing for a time, we simply did it for FUN. I think that is why I loved this race so much. One thing I didn’t like was being super dirty, like finding mud in places there shouldn’t be mud. Ehh.



Saturday night I babysat with Catherine. Her cousins live 2 blocks from my apartment! They are cuties. Then Catherine and I went to Katie’s for Billy’s birthday party, it is always a good time when we are all together!



Sunday for Father’s Day we had my grandparents over to grill. I love grilling because everything is so fresh and healthy. For dinner we had crab, steak, chicken, chicken sausage, turkey, peppers, onions, asparagus, zucchini, cantaloupe and grapes. Num!

I am excited for this week I have some fun things planned for the blog! Tomorrow I am sharing a protein waffle recipe, Wednesday I have a fun arm workout and Friday I am sharing some DIY projects :)


Make it a great day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment