Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Salad

Lately my favorite meal {besides cauliflower pizza!} has been buffalo chicken salads or wraps. So easy and oh so yummy.

It was rainy when I wanted to grill and I'm not about the life where you get wet while making dinner, therefore I put the chicken in the crockpot. I did 6 small chicken breast on high for 4.5 hours mixed with 1/4 cup buffalo sauce, a few shakes of ranch spices mixed and a few spoonful’s of plain Greek yogurt. When took the chicken out it was moist and ready to shred! Here's more of a recipe to follow:


Buffalo Chicken Salads-
3-5 chicken breasts
1/4 cup buffalo sauce
Ranch {I have a homemade recipe I use to bypass all of the processed junk}
Cheese of choice
Cucumbers
Celery
Lettuce
Optional: extra Greek yogurt

Clean chicken and place in crockpot on high for 4.5 hours. Add in 1/4 cup buffalo sauce with a few scoops of plain Greek yogurt. After chicken is done cooking take out of crockpot while it's still warm and shred with two forks. Next, place lettuce, chicken, cheese, ranch, cucumbers and celery in bowl. Mix, serve and enjoy!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment