Thursday, June 12, 2014

Goals

New goals!

Hey y’all! Now that I am back I thought I would share some of the goals I have. I always set goals that are almost impossible to achieve. For example, lose 35 pounds in 2 months or run a full marathon when I hate running.

This time around I want to set goals that I know are achievable but still give me a challenge. I also for once do not want my goals to have to do with weight.

Bailey’s Goals 6/12/14:
Do a pull-up {dear god, just let me get one fricken pull- up! I am SOO close}
5 minute plank
2 minute stack plank
7 hours of sleep EVERY night {hopefully more}
Clean eating from whole foods
Vegetables and fruits… All day everyday
Run a mile in less than 8:30 {I am a slow runner currently}
Eliminate gluten unless I really want it {like if there is a kick ass piece of cake in front of me once a month I might have it}
One long run weekly and try for one short run {helllooo half marathon training round two}
Continue being awesome
Continue promoting Trumi Troopers
Continue working on building confidence, loving myself and being the best person I can be!




I find setting goals to be such a challenge. I do not want to let myself fail but I want to make my goals hard. Do you find setting goals to be challenging?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment