Sunday, May 18, 2014

Duathlon Fun And My Upcoming Weeks


Today Catherine and I raced in our first duathlon. It will definitely not be my last! It was so much fun. This race had a great atmosphere, awesome music, sweet people {all women}, and oh my goodness the after party was the bomb. We got to do this race because a friend of mine got sick and her friend got injured. It was totally last minute! 

Pre-race!
Post-race!



Now onto some more exciting news... I am 90% sure I will be working at a gym this summer leading a kid boot camp, which is awesome! But that also means I have to become a certified personal trainer and complete CPR in the next 3.5 weeks. Not to mention next week I will be in Denver on vacation. Enjoying my time with my family and studying. I'm trying to remain positive and think only good thoughts. 
Not going to lie, I am scared that it is too much to do in such a short period of time. It's recommended to take about 10 weeks. So I will for sure need to apply myself and work my butt off. I also have summer school that is only one month {for this particular class} so I will have lots to do in May/June. 
I decided that I am going to {try} take a break from blogging. I love blogging but I spend a lot of time on my blog and other people's blogs. After the middle of June I should be back in full swing again. I promise I will have some exciting recipes, pictures and great workout ideas from all of my studying. 
If you do want to contact me please email me! baileymckenziejohnson@gmail.com or if we are Facebook friends hit me up there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment