Monday, June 30, 2014

Birthday Bashin'

Happy Monday! Today is my birthday and this past weekend I celebrated with friends.

Friday I went to Chino Latino with Catherine and Katie. The food there is so good! We got nachos, plantain chips and lettuce wraps. We also went to get Nelson’s ice cream!




Saturday I went to the Pride Festival and shopping with my mom. Then I prepped food for the week. Nothing too exciting.


Sunday I went to dinner with my family at The Union Rooftop and then we got dessert at CafĂ© Latte. My sister Bria surprised me with a fruitcake! I have been pinning these on Pinterest like crazy and she caught on ;) It was delicious. There will be details about it tomorrow on the blog – she took pictures, man she is too good!


I  got into the #SMCHALLENGE and I am so excited! It officially started today and we had to post before pictures… In 12 weeks we have to post after pictures. Catherine is also doing it and so are going to kick some butt.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment