Wednesday, February 5, 2014

W.O.W. {#15}

This is a full body workout and involves some weights/bars, a running surface and space to do some burpees!

I was able to finish this workout in about 1 hour and burned 754 calories. BOOM.

W.O.W. – A little of everything
30 rows (I used a bar w/ 40 lbs)
60 bicep curls (I used 2 10 lb weights)
60 should presses (I used 2 15 lb weights)
X’s 2!

3 mile run!!

50 squats with weights of your choice (I did 40 lbs)
40 lunges with weights of your choice (I used 2 30 lb weights, one in each hand)
X’s 3!

10 burpees
20 full body abs (lay completely flat w/ a medicine ball in your hand above your head & bring forward all the way to feet)
30 seconds of mountain climbers
10 burpess
30 second plank
30 second side plank (each side)
X’s 2!

Don’t worry about how long it will take you or how much weight you are using. Instead focus on form, make sure you’re doing it right or sometimes it’s not even worth doing!


WORK IT!

On to a little something more related to fitness and exercise…...

Are you a fan of the Biggest Loser? I am and I am about to watch the season finale from last night. Rachel won less than 24 hours ago and there are so many people saying negative things… I loved Rachel throughout the whole season so this makes me sad to see. What are you thoughts?

PS I find this so true… As I age (sounds like I'm 50 ;)) I am realizing people come and go for a purpose, you need to be the bigger person, walk away when you just have that feeling that something isn't right. 

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on team Rachel! Love her and so proud to come from the same turf. We've run the same stairs, swam in the same pool, I feel honored to even know her. SUCH AN INSPIRATION! Keeps us all on track.

    ReplyDelete