Friday, February 14, 2014

Practicing What I Preach

I have been MIA this week.

I am kind of a talker, sometimes I forget to follow through. Some examples; “next week I am going to share _____” then I don’t have time. Or the typical fitness/healthy freak in me, it goes something like this “tomorrow I am NOT going to ______, I am become a new healthier person!” Yeah, I can preach but sometimes can’t do the practicing :)

I have been working like crazy this week because in 8 days I go to California. Praise The Lord.

Next week my goal is TWO POSTS. I will do it. I have a super fun W.O.W. and a typical day of eating!

I took a funny picture yesterday of my lunch on the go. I literally felt like a rabbit I would take a bite of lettuce then a bit of tuna… The drivers around me were probably giggling! But this is what happens when you are always on the go.



Happy Valentine’s Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment