Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Time To Complain

My long run this past weekend was no doubt my hardest yet. Throughout the week on my runs I have had knee pain and shin splints. No fun!

Not to mention the other things that seem to be going wrong:
Heart rate monitor = broken
Lost my headphones = I will not run until I get the same pair
I’m sick of the songs I’ve been running to = running is harder
My feet are destroyed! Well actually my toes. I am so embarrassed to be in flip flops next week on vacation!

The race is SO SOON. This stuff cannot all be crashing down on me. So how am I solving these problems?

No waiting I got to the store and bought the same headphones that I irresponsibly lost.

Same pair just in green instead of pink! Gotta match for that race :) HEADPHONES 

I ordered the HR monitor that Catherine speaks so highly of. I may or may not be waiting impatiently by the door for the UPS guy to get to my house in the next few days. I AM SO EXCITED. I’ve wanted this for awhile, but I said I needed to either sign up for a marathon or lose some more LBS. But then mine broke and working out without a HR monitor just isn’t as fun. Here’s the one I ordered. 

Still working on songs. Looking things up on Google and Pinterest on the hour to see if things change. When I am bored I look up song titles… So if  you have a good workout jam throw it my way! PLEASE.

I am getting a pedicure later this week. I am hoping they can give my feet some TLC.

Here's a little something something for you!!

check out that nastiness. The left second toe in literally the nail
is gone. I just painted my skin. The third toe in on the right foot has
some MAJOR problems going on. I don' even know where to start
in explaining that….


I will be done complaining! Tomorrow I have a super for tabata workout for W.O.W. – I’m excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment