Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Races. School. Family. Friends. Food; Life.


Hello friends!

I keep disappearing on you! I haven't been keeping up with my normal blogging, for a few different reasons: it's finals time, my last week at Concordia and dang it life is smacking me in the face.

So I have obviously been super busy with school. Finals are keeping me up a little later, cutting into my exercise time and making me want to eat bad/order pizza at odd times. Not to add on the monthly gift I just happened to receive this same week. Cheers to that.

I had a wonderful dinner out with friends to celebrate my good friend Allie and I. We are both leaving at the end of this semester to peruse our dreams! (She is going into nursing in Nebraska). I couldn't be more excited! But I also don't think it has hit me that I am leaving my 'home'. Where I feel comfortable, where my friends are, where I can giggle, where I can stay up late and watch movies, where I can go to dinner and see my friends every frickin' night. These are the things that haven't hit me. I have no idea when they will, but I am thinking it will be sometime in January. But don't worry Conco I will be back :)




Back row L to R; Sarah, Lauren, Allie, Rachel, Maria
Front row L to R; Shelby, Hannah, Me, Heather


This weekend I am housesitting/ babysitting so I will be gone Thursday- Sunday. Coming back for finals Thursday and Friday. Then I have one more final and leave Monday. Wednesday I go to Disney with my family. I come back the day before Christmas. Then I celebrate Christmas. Then I am making some BIG changes. More to come. Y'all will be informed, trust me.

But until then, no promises I will pop in and say hi. Because as I go into these next two weeks I want to spend my free time with my friends and family. After all isn't that a big portion of the Holiday season?

Oh and to add to my hectic life. My bff/ workout buddy Catherine and I signed up for our first HALF MARATHON. Excuse me while I go pee my pants because I am so nervous... Let the training begin folks. 


Happy Holidays if I don't blog until December 26th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment