Sunday, August 23, 2015

SIX Weeks!

SIX weeks until Twin Cities Marathon – holy cow, I am nervous! Training has been all right; I am really trying to focus on my short runs. It has been difficult for me to get in 2-3 short runs a week.
My 15-miler was gross, literally, I thought I was going to die. But then my 18-miler this past weekend went really well, which got me more excited about the marathon.
God Bless the extra carbs and calories I get to eat!
I swear I go back and forth daily about my current vibes for this upcoming marathon. It all depends on how my run goes that day! Ha.
Post 18-miles
I have really started to love lifting, which makes everything a little trickier. Finding that sweet balance between running and lifting has been hard. This week will look like this:
Sunday: legs
Monday: total body 45 minutes + short run with Katie
Tuesday: pull workout 45 minutes + short run with Catherine
Wednesday: push workout 30 minutes + 45 minutes boot camp cardio
Thursday: 15 miles
Friday: legs
Saturday: OFF
I already have my runs set up with my friends so I cannot back out ;)


In other news life has been fun…. I got to go out this weekend with friends one last time before Catherine and Courtney go to school. 


Kyle is going back to school this weekend too, so we had one last dinner out last week. It has almost been one year since meeting and today marks ten months of dating!


I am loving the clothes from SkinnyMegs new online store Ollie Marie Boutique


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment