Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Goals: Short and Long Term


It is SO important to set goals for yourself throughout your life. Weekly I am brainstorming new goals for all different aspects of my life. After being on vacation I came back with a fire under my butt and I am ready to smash my goals (fitness/health related)!

Short Term:
WATER – dang I have been forgetting to drink my h2o!
Three short runs a week (ranging from 3-6 miles)
One long run a week (8+ miles)
One leg day a week
Blog 2+ Xs/week
Track food – even when I blow my macros (holding yourself accountable is everything!)


Long Term:
Whole30
Squat 220#
Half marathon less than two hours (I’m a LONG way from this)


I also came back from vacation to this lovely package from Gildan Esprit de She– what an awesome organization to be apart of #EveryThreadCounts  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment