Thursday, August 13, 2015

Balsamic Roast Beef

I mentioned earlier this week that I want to do a Whole30 in the future and I have been practicing recipes.

I have been searching Pinterest like it is my day job and pining all sorts of recipes. I am always looking for more inspiration in all aspects of my life so do me a favor and give me a follow so I can follow YOU!

 Anyway, I got this recipe from Primally Inspired. I used the majority of the same ingredients but did make changes to the amounts of each ingredient used. 


Ingredients
            2 pound roast (I had a cut up roast from Trader Joe’s, next time I would get a chuck roast)
            1 medium onion, diced
            3 cloves garlic, minced
            3/4 cup chicken or beef stock or broth
            1/3 cup balsamic vinegar 
            2 tablespoons organic tamari
            pinch or two of red pepper flakes


Instructions
  •  Place your roast in a crockpot 
  •  Add remaining ingredients over the top of the roast.
  •  Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours
  • Remove roast and pull apart
  •  Pour remaining juices in blender to get a gravy like sauce, or simply pour over roast as is.






post signature

1 comment: