Monday, April 6, 2015

Post Easter Motivation


Happy Monday!

This past week was just fabulous. I was on spring break so there was a lot of relaxing, some killer workouts, and of course food! There is always food.

I feel so motivated after holidays because I always eat like crap. I am over feeling guilty because it is LIFE. I hope that I have at least seventy more years on my life and that would be a lot of guilt for seventy plus years of holidays.

So yes…. I enjoyed Easter, I enjoyed a wine tasting party this weekend, and I enjoyed like four meals out with Kyle. I am at the point that I need to make being healthy a lifestyle and work it into my everyday life. It would be great to lose a few more pounds but what is even better is no longer being stuck inside a dark hole that is telling me I cannot enjoy my holidays because of food.

And I woke up today feeling motivated to be the best person I can! I wrote down some goals that I have for the next few months. It is hard to look into your future and decide what you want, but I tried to make short term and long-term goals.

Short:
Gym/workout 6 days a week – get out of bed at 4:50 am 3X/wk
Continue prepping for my duathlon – bike and run! ‘Mock’ duathlon three more times before race day.
Do not spend money on ‘fast’ food (Chipotle, Panera, Whole Foods Salad Bar, River Market Co-op, etc.) 

Long term:
Do not feel ANY guilt for enjoying life
Be adventurous (I am skydiving this summer and whitewater rafting!! I cannot wait)
Run a 10K in under 55 minutes
PR on my marathon (anything under 4:57)
BE HAPPY



Life is GOOD. Have a fabulous week friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment