Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Killer Workout

I love sharing a good workout with you! But my favorite workouts to share are quick ones that get the job done. Did you know you do not need to workout for 1.5 hours a day to reach your goals? Serious talk. I do love when I can burn 1000+ calories on leg day or have a solid 90 minute workout, but a 50 minute workout is sometimes just as good. 


Today I did the Stillwater stairs and hill sprints. It took about 50 minutes, which included film time and walking a block from the stairs to the hill.
 

I started with 10 sets of stairs in 30 minutes. I did every other step, I sprinted, and I walked. Some other funs things to try on stairs: jump squats, walk sideways, calf raises, push-ups.  


Then I moved to a kick ass hill for some sprinting. I set my timer for 30 seconds and sprinted as fast as I could. When my time got to 30 seconds I found a tree, which was my goal tree every time. I do this so I don't always have to look at my phone as I'm sprinting up the hill. I sprinted up this hill 5 times. After each sprint I gave myself 2 minutes to recover before the next sprint. 


I was DEAD. And you know what's great? My body will continue to burn calories all day long! Have fun! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Bailey these are great! I wish I could workout with you more often.

    ReplyDelete