Sunday, April 12, 2015

Life

Lately I have been having a lot more off days than on days. It is life and I do not want to beat myself up over it because I am enjoying those off days.

I am still working out, hitting the gym, picking up weights, riding my bike, etc. but my food choices have been terrible. Sometimes it is OK to have off days because they get the fire under your butt going a little more.

My 21st birthday is in less than twelve weeks and I am also running a duathlon in a five weeks. I know that if I want to perform my best or feel my best I need to make good choices. I do not know exactly what I will do different (besides having will power, ha ha!).

It is hard. I will always be trying to find balance between life, work, school, relationships, food, working out, etc. But if it were easy everyone would do it ;)




Have a great week friends!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment