Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday Party People!

have had so much going on lately that I have had to slow down my blogging. Three posts a week is not a lotbut I feel like I have had zero extra timeLife is SO good to me, but sometimes it does kick me in the buttSo here is what is new…

Life has been going well. I will be honest, I mostly live in gym clothes and try to style my hair at least once a week. Some days I get fancy….

This picture is from like three weeks agobut I feel pretty in itso I am posting it.


have less than three weeks of school then a short break before summer school begins! YIKES! I am going to be in school until May 2016 taking 18-20 credits each semester. Gahh, transferring colleges messed me up credit wise. I am so excited to wrap up this semester.

Something exciting is I planned a skydiving date with Kyle! YAY. It has always been on my bucket list to skydive, but none of my family or friends had an interestWhen Kyle and I started dating, I quickly made the connection that we both wanted to skydive. I am SO excitedeven though I know I will be shitting my pants 5/16.

Katie came home last weekendand we went rollerblading Sunday. We have a few more workout plans this week and then Catherine comes back for the summer Saturday!!! So we will all be able to workout togetherWinning!


This past weekend I also got to be with Kyle, Catherine, Annie and Kenz! Kyle and I celebrated six months together on Thursday. Then we all cheered on Catherine at her Tri on Saturday before a night of festivities. I love these people!




One of the most stressful things right now is I am uncertain of my housing situation after June. Almost a year ago I moved in with my cousinWe decided not to re-sign our leasebut I am not sure what I am going to do. I, of course, have a few ideas in my headBut I stink at making final decisions.

That is all I have friends! I have some posts coming soon about what I do for work, pre/post workout snacks and hopefully a workout Wednesday postHave a fabulous weekend!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment