Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Cookies and Someone Special

I want to introduce you all to Megan! She is a new blogger blogging about her journey to running her next half marathon, lifting some weights, and living a healthier life.



Megan and I met years ago when we were both little kids playing hockey. She is so sweet and kind, and we always got along so well. Then life happened and a few years went by, and we lost touch until recently when she asked me a few months ago about IIFYM, so I of course told her about it! Immediately she started following IIFYM and incorporating weights into her half marathon training program. She will be running the Gopher to Badger Half in August too!


What I love about Megan is she is SO real and true. She does not claim to be perfect, and she shares that sometimes pizza is a good choice. I agree with anyone that has the flexibility in his or her life!

She posts all sorts of fun stuff about her life. And she just posted these yummy coffee sugar cookies. I want to try them!




She is truly something special, and you should stop by her page! Also, she is on Instagram (meganmichellejourney) and BurnThis (Megan Zabel) – be sure to check her out :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment