Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lazy Hair Day Coming Up

I had a killer workout today and I am SO excited to share it with you. If you try it please let me know, comment below or tag me on Instagram (baileymckenziesff)

This is a ‘push’ workout, which for me this includes chest and triceps. Of course I started with some treadmill work.



5 minute warm up (4.0 speed)
2 minutes on (7.0 speed), 1 minute off (4.0 speed) X 5
2 minutes rest/walk (4.0 speed)
1:30 minute on (8.5), 30 seconds off (straddle treadmill) X 5
5 minute cool down (4.0 speed)


{For a better video check out my Instagram where there is music and a better picture @baileymckenziesff}

5X10 each – pick heavy weights for YOU!
Bench press
Tricep extension
Skull crushers
AB work + push ups (Do ABS first then push ups, then ABS then push up, then AB etc….. I did leg raises, do whatever you want)
Tricep pull downs
Chest flies (I like to do these standing, again do what YOU like)

This whole workout took me about 1 hour and 40 minutes, but I had some video time in there ;)

ENJOY! And pray you can do your hair tomorrow!  




P.S. – always make a protein shake after to repair those muscles!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment