Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Legs & Abs

Today Katie and I went to Lifetime and worked LEGS. My favorite! I was sick last week so I have not had a good leg day in awhile. I hope I can walk tomorrow ;)

Here is what we did:
5 minute warm up walk. 10 sprints at 5.0 incline and 8.5 speed, 30 seconds on 30 seconds off
Squat with bar
Deadlifts
AB leg lifts
Hip thrusts
Goblet squat
Weighted calf raises with bar

We did 5 sets, 10 reps each (except for the inner/outter machine).

Plus we finished with some abs. Katie always has the best ab exercises that kill. Below are a few of the exercises we did with a bosu ball but we also did planks, plank knee touches, rainbow planks, weighed cherry pickers, weight toe touches, and plank to rows.



It is so nice to have Katie home. Catherine comes home Saturday and then we will all be together!! YAY.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment