Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favs!

Last Friday I was MIA so I have lots of favorites for you this week :)

Last Tuesday Trumi Troopers and Run Club started back up. In between sessions we always take a couple weeks off. This week when we started we got to be OUTSIDE! Amazing. I plan to do a full post about Trumi next week and I am SO excited.



Another favorite thing of mine is my sister, Bria, who is my best friend. Over my spring break we got to spend a lot of time together and I loved it. When I was in high school we HATED each other, we stole each other’s clothes, we would yell, and we punched and bite each other. We were so naughty. But now I do not know what I would do without her. College changed us both ~ and I think for the GOOD. 



Massages make everything better. I had a free massage at the LifeSpa at LifeTime and it was perfect!


Kyle has been home the last few weekends, which has been wonderful! We got to spend Easter together and go to the Wild game.


Turkey and buffalo jerky – I have always hated beef jerky. The thoughts of how processed it is grosses me out but when I was at TJ’s I saw this and thought what the heck. First, I have never heard of buffalo jerky, but it was fabulous. The turkey jerky has a spicy flavor, but oh so delicious! I would definitely consider buying it again and I plan to try some from Brine’s Market in Stillwater. 


Having good hair is priceless. Thankfully I have a bomb stylist (Beth) who makes me feel so pretty. I wanted to switch it up and maybe chop it short but I decided no at the last minute. When my hair is styled nice and my color looks fresh I get SOOO many compliments. I also have a fears with my hair, ah that is another post. 



I LOVE the days when I can burn over 1000 calories! It makes me feel so accomplished. I had to do 16 minutes on the StairMaster to get to 1000 calories… It was worth it!




My final favorite for this week is this fabulous protein shake I made! It is my favorite way to make a protein shake and it is LOADED with fiber. Vanilla protein powder, almond milk, blueberries, strawberries, spinach, chia seeds, and super greens. Blend it all up and enjoy!


Have a fabulous weekend friends! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment