Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Adventures

Today I started my Junior year of college at St. Catherine’s University. I am a transfer student coming from Concordia Moorhead, so today was my first day attending classes there. I felt like such a newbie, with my map in one hand and my schedule in the other. I will admit I have not been to the campus much to explore where my classes are.

I could not really sleep last night, I was nervous to start my new journey. I woke up today, put on my first day of school outfit and laughed.I remember my freshmn year of college I put make up on and had a cute outfit; today, I put my hair up, put some mascara on, jumped into some workout clothes and was off. 43 minutes early I should add, again nerves :)

Anyway, my class so far today was great.  It was an exercise science class and I love being around people who share some of the same interests I do. I have another tonight then one more on T/Th, next week I start my labs and my other Wednesday class that was cancelled today. I am so nervous!





This past weekend I struggled in the kitchen! I had my third half marathon and I PR’D, which is SUPER exciting. I was crying at the finish line because I was so overjoyed. But then the rest of the weekend has been crappy in the kitchen! These long holiday weekends always hurt me. I am excited to start my new adventure with school and continue with IIFYM.



And I am back at that multi-tasking life. Boy have I missed spinning!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment