Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Delicious, Quick, Easy Meals

When I cook I like my meals to be tasty but simple. I have a pretty busy life so I do not have time to slave in the kitchen for hours everyday.

Lately I have been shopping at Super Target. The Archer Farms meats and prepared veggies have saved my butt.


And I mean multiple times a week I eat their products.

My favorites are the chicken, steak or pork fajitas and then the Parmesan chicken.
It is super simple. Get the prepared veggies and grab the meat of your choices, mix on the stove and bam you have a meal. What I love about the chicken parm is I can mix it with spaghetti squash and sauce, which makes it taste like I am at an Italian restaurant. Not even joking.





These meats are high quality and super delicious with salads too.



I found them by the produce and bread. They are all fresh, precut and ready to eat!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment