Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weekend Fun.

Finally school is D.O.N.E.
Until next Monday that is.
Booo.

Hopefully summer school will be interesting and fun.
But who am I kidding? It is summer school. Summer is a time for summer activities, not school.

I have so many opportunities coming my way recently and it is overwhelming.
I cannot even seem to keep up with laundry, cleaning my car, keeping my bed made or some days I question if I have time for a quick shower. But seriously if you have not ever tried dried shampoo you are missing out.

For the summer I knew I wanted to do some summer classes because I do not want to be in school for the next seven years. Because I changed schools, possibly added a major and switched my plans I am assuming I will not graduate in spring of 2016, which devastates me. I am all about this get out of college, get a big girl job, get a dog, get a house life. But I doubt that will all happen. I mean as much as I want a big girl job that means I have big girl bills, a mortgage, car payments, loans, payments for my dog that I will have, I mean I will have to pay for everything. Some days I want that and others I am scared for that. The days a dread being a big girl I have this plan to live with my parents until I’m forty. I know they would LOVE that. Ha!!

But back to this summer... My plans initially were to do a few summer classes and start working towards becoming a Certified Personal Trainer. But then I got asked to work at my old HS job, which is a fitness studio. They needed a temporary fill in for the front desk. I wanted to say yes so bad but I knew it would throw me overboard (the time and commitment). I was also asked to nanny a couple days a week, which I am still pondering (I need some sort of income). Then the greatest opportunity came at me! The gym I currently do boot camp at asked if I would want to help with a kid/mom fitness class two days a week.
But because my name is Bailey McKenzie Johnson and I cannot make a decision for the life of me therefore I still do not know my plans.

Which brings me stress. Sometimes I look around at other people and I am like do they not have stress in their life? They make life look like a pretty sunny day chillin’ on a hammock and then there is my life that is like a first time surfer trying to get up that face plants 8 times.

I am torn.

But on the bright side this past weekend was Mother’s Day. We pulled off a GREAT surprise for my lovely Mama. My dad took her to dinner then my sister and I showed up with flowers, Wild hockey tickets and a Wild jersey. Within 10 minutes we were on our way to the big game! She was SOO excited. I think we covered the next 5 Mother’s Days :)

Sunday we woke up and went for a family bike ride. Then we had brunch with my dad’s family. All in all life is good just busy. But when is it not?


My family!



My sister, my mom and me




I think I found my summer go to outfit. I am in love! The chevron skirt is from JCPs. Such a fun outfit and so comfy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment