Wednesday, May 7, 2014

W.O.W. {#25} + Kombucha

This week for W.O.W. I thought I would share a fun ARM workout!
Summer is literally right around the corner and that means tank tops!

It will be one move for as long as you want. And the move will be PUSH UPS!

8 – 8
6 – 6
4 – 4
2 – 2
(That means go down slow for 8 seconds, then go up slow for 8 seconds – then repeat with 6, 4, 2. The key is to go SLOW)
Child’s pose 
Repeat set as many times as you wish.
I did it 4 times are my arms were crying.
It is best to do this in regular pushup form vs. on your knees; however, by the last set I was on my knees.


On a side note have you ever tried Kombucha? I hadn’t tried it until Sunday. Now I am addicted. It is so good for your digestive system. You can read more about HERE on the website. I found mine at Festival but I have heard it is at Kowalski's and Cub Foods (MN grocery stores). 

I hopefully will soon be making it at my house vs. store bought because it is $3.89 a bottle! I’ve been drinking one bottle a day since Monday so my wallet is suffering.
It tastes a little different. Sometimes I feel like it tastes like wine, sometimes tea and sometimes like Redd's beer. I really enjoy it and encourage you to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment