Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Trumi

The gym I workout at was featured in the local newspaper and I wanted to share the article with you. I am so lucky to have stumbled upon a Groupon last year that challenged Catherine, Katie and I to our first ever boot camp session.

Sara, the trainer, works us so hard and I love it! I have now encouraged my sister and my mom to go with me this summer. I am super excited!


The gym is currently changing their name from Look Good Naked to Trumi. You can read a little more about that in the article. Check out their website HERE and if you would ever want to try it out I will get you in contact with Sara. It is not only exercise but it's about being HEALTHY.

Article HERE
New website HERE
Old website HERE (they still haven't officially changed the name)

Here is a lovely picture of 5:30 AM hill sprints from yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment