Friday, May 16, 2014

Quick Check In

HELLLO FRIDAAAYYY.
I am super excited for this weekend because I am doing my first ever duathlon. The weather looks beautiful!

If you have never heard of a duathlon that is ok, I am not judging. Most people are like what is that?
It is a run, bike, run.
Everyone duahtlon is a little different length. I am doing the ESprit De She Duahtlon, which is a 2 mile run, 12 mile bike, 2 mile run.
What I like about this is there is no swim; however, after the Tri I thought the swim was the easiest. So as long as the wind stays away and we run on pavement I think it should be ok.
I am doing this race with Catherine and it is VERY last minute. Like she found out about 20 minutes ago she is doing it and I found out at the beginning of the week that I was for sure doing it… Someone I know had a friend break an ankle so I got her bib. Then my friend got super sick this week so now she is unable to race! I am sad I can not race with Steph because I babysit for her. She is in rocking shape and in her 40’s. I was actually nervous to bike with her because she is REALLY fast. I guess this just means her and I will have to sign up for a race in the near future :)
More to come Sunday or Monday when we are finished :)


I got some vegetable plants Monday. I hope to get some fresh veggies on them! Anddd the best thing is they are still going strong after 5 days, meaning I haven’t killed them yet. #winning


Below are some funnies from the week. Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment